Sunday, September 10, 2006

In reply to Steve (YAY)

Unlike Steve, this is my first year out of high school and I’m still a newbie when it comes to English. My vocabulary is not as vast as others but I can at least try. I found that I’ll be working on my communication skills while I am in this class because most of our work will be done with partners.
Many of the points that were gone over in class I understand. Changing formats of word documents to PDF format is easy for me. To come to a point, computers are not new to me and I can help anyone who needs it.

The material for this week was not very confusing to me but I still have a problem… For some reason my WebCT is not active and the school is currently trying to resolve that problem. But until this is fixed I do not have any way to get to the course online.

Like Steve, I also am a techy geek but what I found out this class was how to use a new program to make PDF’s from using the Print option of Microsoft Word. This makes the creation of PDF’s a lot easier.

Steve and I are both going to be online tutors and he is already aiding classmates.
Until I get WebCT I will have to wait before I can help others also.

JP

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since no one has commented yet... Hi Jp! -Hugs and squishes- <3
!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger JP&Steve said...

Hey Ligh. *Hugs and squishes back.*

You awsome.

JP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home