Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Penny Pinching And Donating For A Cause

"Find a penny, Pick it up, the rest of the day you'll have good luck."

If that is true then why haven't I won the lottery? Maybe because I don't spend my money on buying tickets. But what I do though, is picking up every penny I see on the floor.

People ask why I would waste my time with a penny.
Well.... "They add up" and the more I get the richer I become. (Ok, so only by a penny. But thats one penny more than I had before.

Now you might be wondering why I'm talking about a penny?
BECAUSE I"M CRAZY!






No... Heh. Its because I'd like to try something out. I've seen it done before, I hear about it all the time. But I'd like to see if it works.

I would like to ask from all you reading this to send me a penny. One little penny. You probably have one in your sofa or bed. Maybe one on your desk or floor. Pick up that penny and do me a favor. Send it to me and I'll keep you up to date on this blogger how many pennies I've recieved.

Send me a Penny in the mail to:

JP Letnick
2416 Abbott St
Canada
Kelowna BC
v1y 1e8

All it costs is an envelope, stamp, and a penny. :)

Or you can send me money in Paypal! Free of charge for a paypal account.
Just click the donate button on the blog site.

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home