Friday, September 15, 2006

Day Two and time flew

What I already knew about this week’s Com material?

This week's class was good for many people to know how to convert files to PDFs over the internet. Being a Techy, this was not new to me. We didn't go over much in class except for grammar and web-based PDFs.

If you don't know how to use the software, instead of spending three hours fighting with it, ask one of the techs for help.

What I still wonder about this week’s Com material?

All through high school I was told that the end of a paragraph was the end of a complete idea. Being told now that the end of a sentence is the same thing makes sence to me. What I still wonder is why can't the sentence after be part of the same idea?

What I learned this week?

Grammar is not my strong area when it comes to writing and I learnt what types of grammar I'll be needing to work on which will help me in this class. Other than the grammar, not much was talked about in class so not much was learnt. Once we get past the basics I'll have more to write.

How I participated?

A few people were having issues with their computers so I helped to fix their problem. I also responded to questions on the webct durring class so that more questions would not have to be asked in class.



I know questions are important to ask because we can't continue working without knowing what to do. I would like to ask though that If you have questions about your computer or the class and you think your classmates can answer, please post them on webct. The questions asked in class about not knowing how to use or navigate webct should be asked through office hours, webct, or e-mail.

We pay good money to learn and taking time out of class for questions that could be easily answered on webct takes away from our education.

Just my opinion.

JP Letnick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home