Sunday, November 19, 2006

Awsome week!

Introduction

Like Steve I find that with everyday that goes by, we all learn something new; even if we don’t realize it yet. Class this week has been a great help for me. I had an idea of what I wanted to do for our written assignment and now I know what I have to do. I believe I did well on my Job Package and I owe that to asking questions and listening in class. Missing only one class would be a horrible thing because we learn so much about what we need to do in order to complete our assignments.

What I learned this week

Learning about the appendix and not to paraphrase was great thing this week. All my high school life I was told that paraphrasing was ok to do as long as you referenced the material. I’m glad this issue was cleared up in class too. Going over what we should have as an outline for our assignment also helps out a lot. Thank you Marc for being such an awesome person!


What I already knew

I already understood what benchmarks and KPI’s were but this class was awesome for a refresher on them. Like Steve, I also knew I’d have to take lots of notes on our upcoming assignment so that I can try to get 100% on this assignment. I have to try to make up for the mid term grade that I got and so far I seem to be doing that. Good luck to everyone.

What I still wonder about

I again agree with Steve that this class cleared up pretty much everything needed to know for the written report. And again, thank you to Marc for putting up with our class. When reviews come along I’m sure to give you an A++++++ ! ;)

How I participated

I’ve learnt that the best way to ... Learn is by asking lots of questions. So this week I decided to ask every question that came to my mind and I’m happy I did otherwise I wouldn’t know what to do for this report.


Conclusion


Awesome week of learning and best of luck to everyone on this next assignment.

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home