Saturday, October 14, 2006

Flu sucks the big one.


This has certainly been a crazy week. Reports are due and midterm exams are coming to an end. I still have two exams to take and my marketing group needs to start on part two of our project.

I’ve pushed myself to hard with school in the past month and a half that I’ve made myself sick. I caught the flu because my body couldn’t handle the late nights and early mornings anymore. I have to tone down the amount of work I’m putting into school if I’m going to survive.


What I learned this week

I agree totally that a class lecture is hard to sit through and that Marc makes the class interesting. I personally have not been a great writer and summary’s have never been my ‘thing’. Friday’s class helped me to understand how we would be marked on our writing which will help me write a better summary.

The exams up to date have been fairly straightforward and I am hoping this communications exam will be almost the same. I have trouble reading the text and retaining the information though so I hope most of the exam will be on notes we’ve done in class.


What I still wonder about

There isn’t much to wonder about this week. Everything that needed to be covered was and everything that we should know for the exam was talked about.


What I already knew

I already knew the main areas that would be covered by the midterm but I just have a problem sitting down and studying. I hope I get down to it so that I won’t fail the marketing and communications exams.


Conclusion

I agree with Steve; we are all very blessed to be living in Canada. Many people would give an arm or a leg to be here learning at a school while most of us think nothing of it.

I wanted to be in the top 10 of my grad class but I think that will no longer be a goal of mine seeing as how my body won’t hold out to allow me to be in the top 10.
I’ll just try my best and get whatever marks I get.

JP. Letnick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home