Saturday, November 11, 2006

Turning point

What I learned this week

Class this week was very informative. Before I got to class I was still puzzled on what I was supposed to be doing for the assignments coming up after the job package. I learned more about the KPI's and the benchmarks. I also learned that to get an A on the next assignment I will need to have primary and secondary data. I will probably go to the learning center and interview someone there or I might ask my dad about the issue at hand. Over all I feel as if I have a stronger grasp on the topics we are covering in class.


What I already knew and still wonder about

Its not really what I knew or wonder about, Its more of 'I need to plan out my time to finish these assignments'. I have been trying to get as much information into my little brain as possible before starting on the assignments and now that I have a good grasp of what is to be required of me, I can go ahead and start working.

How I participated

We had group presentations today and 2 of our group members were not there. Ryan and I had to present all on our own and since we could not contact either of our group members, Ryan and I did all the work the night before while he was tipsy off wine and me being tired since it was already 1:30 in the morning. I also gave my e-mail to Latif because he is still having trouble with the PDF formats. He will send me his files and I will change them into PDF with one click and then post them onto webct for him. I know this does not help him learn how to do it, but he has tried many times with the help of others and so now he came to me for help again and this is what he wanted me to do. I will happily go ahead and help him.

Conclusion

I find that this week I have understood the world a bit clearer. Class is going better and I am not as stressed as before. I have not had warm milk before bed though, as some people suggested I should. I may have some Lime-ade though.. Awesome stuff.

Have a good one. :)

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home