Friday, November 24, 2006

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Introduction

We are sliding to the finish line and our eyes must be kept on the carrot at the end of the stick.
Only a couple more exams and a few more assignments and we will be finished our first semester. YAY.

For only having 3 hours of sleep I'm happy to say I made it to class only a couple minutes late. I try to be on time every class but today I was just sooooo tired. Everyone I see feels the same as I do, tired and ready for a break.

Only 3 more weeks... everyone keep up the good work.

What I learned this week

Today in class we learnt about how to take control of our stage fright. All the topics we covered today I pretty much already learned before in highschool. What I did learn though is that you should never put your adjustable chair under the table with your laptop on it... your laptop may go for a ride when the table flips!!

What I already knew

As I said up above, many of the tips and hints to overcome stage fright I was already taught. This class was interesting though, seeing all the people go up in front of their peers and not being able to speak. Verrryyyy interesting.

How I participated

We had an inclass assignment today which I added my two cents into but I mainly helped two of my peers with program issues on their computers. One was to get a copy of Adobe Pro and the other was to get an antivirus and spy ware remover. I think they both appreciated not having to spend hundreds of dollars :)

Conclusion

All in all I find that highschool never really taught us much about what we will learn in college. One semester is almost over and so far so good. Just have to keep it up.

Also, If anyone wants to play a fun online FREE game go to...

http://intro.nexon.net/ and download the game.

Have fun.

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home